Sunday, May 22, 2005

Another Trading Day

I set up the new trades this morning at 10 minutes before the news came out. I set up one account with the short and the other account with the long. The short went down +18 and then came back at 5 minutes and I closed it at +5 pips. The Long account was stopped out at -20. Total for the 5:30 fundamental news was -15. At 6:15 more news was to come out. I set up the short account and this time it went down -20 and stopped out. The other account was set for the buy and I went out at +4 for a total of -16 pips. Total for the trades was -31. Not good for a system that was to produce some pips for the last couple of days. In the evening I came back at it and decided to try something different. I set up the EUR$ to go back to the set MA and waited. It did that and I was able to get +10 pips.

I played two games of Poker tonight. I started out tight and ended up in 4th place. One out of the money. I decided to try another game and ended up in 6th place in that one. Neither game was giving me the cards to play. The table was playing very loose.

Total:

pips = -31
Poker = +26

No comments: