Friday, December 16, 2005

12-16-2005

Today at work it was uneventful. Nice easy day which allowed me to get some stuff done that has been on my to do list. It does look like I will be project managing two new projects this next year. This came about when one of the coworkers resigned and went to work elsewhere. It is a very good opportunity for her.

After last night I gave back some of the pips I earned the day before. I am still positive though and that is the good news. It does say this system will be right about 40% of the time. The positives are at least 200 - 300 pips and the negatives are about 30 - 40 pips. Right now fortunately for the weekend I am out all of the currencies. I do not like holding over the weekend. This is the patience part and I have to wait for the next trend. I am getting ready to read a new book on trading called "Bird Watching in Lion Country" I am anxious to see what he has to say about trading.

Last night in poker was interesting. I played 2 SNG's at PP and I came in 5th in the first one and then was 3rd in the second one. Basically got to play for free last night. Pocket J's were 1-2 last night. I saw the Pocket A's get taken down a couple of times. You just had to wait and hope you could take the pot with a good hand before the River card was dealt. The Players were all playing tight last night on both tables. I must say it was fun and enjoyable when players are playing like they should and not pushing hands that should not have been there. Tonight there is a live game going on and I can't sit in on it because I am on Call for work this weekend and I need to be near a computer that will allow me to get into the work computer when I get called. I like to play the home games when I can.

No comments: