Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday

Today I was back at Islands playing the $1-$6 Limit game. I talked with the dealers today about their night games and they said they just like everyone else play a $2-10 to $100 games.

It looks like I will have to settle in to either Yakima or Spokane to be able to play the $3-$6 game. I wouldn't mind a $2-$4 game as well but you just can't find it in this town.

Today I played the $1-$6 game and came out positive again. It is nice to finally figure out what I need to do to play positive cash.

I only get one hour each morning at this game before they start the tournament. I just need to play the game and walk away from the tournament when it starts. It would be better for me. I am getting more comfortable sitting and playing live with the live cash chips in front of me.

Have a good day......

No comments: