Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall is Here

The weather has been changing around here.  In the past week we have had a couple of storms roll through here and it has cooled down quite a bit. 

C ad I were sitting outside in the front of the house.  I looked south of us and saw this massive brown cloud.  I figured it was smoke and we were trying to figure out what it was.  The cloud kept getting closer and closer to us and it did not smell like smoke.  Right before it got overhead the wind started picking up and then it hit.  It was a dust storm along with the lightning and thunder.  We quickly shut all the doors to the house and when the cloud passed it started to rain.  Never had anything like that here.  I have seen pictures of them in Arizona and they looked massive.  This one was somthing to watch.

This week I will start up again at the local college to finish the computer science program.  I will be taking three classes and then will have one left for the winter.  It will be nice to have this finished.  I am not sure how much poker I will play.  In fact the work I have been doing on the house will be slowing down as well.  We will see what happens.  So many things to try to get done before winter sets in.

I have been busy selling items on Craigslist as well.  Trying to make some room in the garage.  Trying to finish the sheetrock and will try that on the weekends while it is colder outside.

Have a fun day......

No comments: