Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weight Loss Journey

I started back with the foundations class on Tuesday and Thursday evening. I did this for three classes and then decided to jump into the revolutions class and begin the journey. The revolutions class is a little bit more intense in the workout. It does change on a weekly basis and you never know what is going to happen the next week when you arrive. I have also continued with my treadmill and recumbent bike the other three days of the week. The first week I started the class we did 45 seconds exercise and 15 second rests. We had a total of ten stations. I really struggled through this class and felt I took a step back from what I achieved with the foundations class. I had to tell myself that over a short amount of time this too will get easier for me. I am really feeling the workouts in my legs. Especially the next morning. Getting out of bed is real slow, but once I start moving it feels better. I also need to drink more water. Remembering my water bottle is hard when I load up my gym bag for the day. I also decided to change my bike routine. I started riding 10 minutes and will then take a one minute break for the 30 minute workout. I will see if this makes a difference and if I will keep it as my routine. The first week was a rough one for me. I am having a new problem with my blood sugars. I am now going lower than I want it to be. It is affecting my job as a poker dealer as well. This is not good and I really need nutrition help real soon. My legs for the week are very tired and I am looking forward to the weekend off.

No comments: