Tuesday, August 16, 2005

8-16-2005

Getting home from work around 5 pm and I turn on the computer and open up the charts to see what I will do this evening. I am trading the EUR$ since I feel comfortable about how it moves.

This evening the price is at 80 and is overbought and is above the 21ema. I set up EUR$ for a Sell and then waited. I set limit for 5 pips. The market did go down and I hit the 5 pips within about 15 minutes tonight.

At this point I was not seeing anything I wanted to trade with the EUR$ so I decided to wait till tomorrow and pick up more pips then.

Today +5 pips. Week +15 pips.

2 comments:

PolarTrader said...

Great blog with vaulable tinfo! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Want FREE eBooks about Forex Trading? I have a currency forex tax trader Site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff. Two Free Forex eBooks

Check it out if you get time :-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FXGUY said...

Good job - interesting posts, lots to consider. My own interests concern foreign exchange market and perhaps you might have an interest in checking out the subject of foreign exchange market. Keep posting and I'll keep reading.