Saturday, May 21, 2005

New System

I decided to try a new system. There are so many out there and I have not been doing well at this trading. I purchased a system that trades the fundamental news. Now it seems I will start getting up early in the morning to make the trades.

I went Long and Short with the EUR$ this morning. I have two accounts that I use and so I put one Long and the other Short knowing I would loose on one of them and the other I would let run. The Short did get stopped out and the Long ran. I ended up with a 0 pips total. At least I didn't loose.

Started playing Poker on-line again. This time I put money in Party Poker and will start playing the SNG's. My total starting capital is $50.

My first game tonite I ended up in 7th place out of 10 players. PP only pays out 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I started out aggressive and that was the downfall. I need to slow down and play a little tight to start. The second game I started out tight and as soon as it got to 4 of us left in the game I started to play aggressive. I then went out in 4th place. At least it was a start and I almost made it to the money. I will learn how to play the SNG's and when to change my style of play.

Totals for the day.

Pips 0
Poker $38

No comments: