Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday

I was talking with a friend and fellow blogger about the proper way of getting out of a game when you haven't been in it very long.

I will usually try and sit in a game at least an hour. I know that if I bring in a big pot it isn't nice to just get up and leave. Then again I don't want to give it back either. I guess you could play very tight and after a period of time get up and leave. What is appropriate?

The purpose of any cash game play is making money. If someone is sitting down to play this game then I am sure they understand this. I guess I could loose the money just as well as making it and that has to be considered as well. I understand the theory that if the game is good then you should stay and keep playing. What if it turns and you start getting cards that are not helping you?

Interesting conversation about the proper way of dealing with this. What do you think?

Have a nice day....

No comments: