Monday, January 24, 2005

Forex Trading

Looking at the forex this morning I will wait till tomorrow to see if the parameters are met. It is very close for AUD$. The other one $CAD looks like it is going down and may meet the criteria tomorrow. The other three are still in their respective runs and are not getting close to turning around.
The Eagles did what they were supposed to do yesterday. It was nice to see they are in the Superbowl. New England is so well coached and play very well. I just do not see anyone beating them.
Don't you just hate it when a friend comes up to you and says " I want you to look at something ". Come to a meeting with me. My first thought is oh no not again. I went to a meeting Saturday night and looked at this thing. It really was not that bad. Shopping, and that is something we all do. I did sign up. It is all internet based and since I spend a lot of time on it and I don't have to do much it will be fine. Take a look if you like. www.myonestore.madebig.com and if you do sign up use me as a referral. #25249601. You don't have to pay anything to shop on this site. You do get rewards for shopping though. Have fun.

No comments: