Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday Post

I have not posted much this week since I haven't done anything. I get up in the morning and trade, work, trade, go to bed and get up and do the same thing all over again.

Tonite starts another weekend of Poker. I did not play in the Tuesday night poker game. I heard it was a good game and they get up to 2 games in and sometimes 3 by midnight. Maybe this next week.

I have been busy trading this week. The market has definitely been in a trending mood. I have made 9 trades this week. It doesn't look like I will be trading today. It has gone back to being flat. That is fine since I don't like trading on Friday and holding over the weekend. I have setup my entries though. If one of them gets taken then I quess I will hold for the first time. Here is my pip count for the week and year.

Weekly 120 pips
Yearly 267 pips

Have a good weekend.

No comments: