Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday

This week has been busy for me. I deal poker on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and will try to play in the afternoon at the live table if I can. Sometimes I end up dealing the live table and that is alright as well. On Friday I visited my Dad and then went in to play the live $2-$6 spread game. I spent three hours playing and I walked away even. Where can you go and spend playing something you enjoy and walk away with the same amount of money you walked in with? Not many places I am sure. I am trying to be a better player and playing certain hands instead of my normal just have fun hands. I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out what the opponent has and what he is trying to do while I am playing. Paying attention to the hands that I am not involved with as well. I did deal two Monte Carlo's back to back days and with one of them I dealt the Regressive Bad Beat. That was exciting since you don't get them very often. It is fun to see the faces and the reactions from the players. This past month I have let my bankroll slide down some and I need to get back to growing it up again. Paying some things that needed to be done. I did join the Club 24 fitness and am working out on Tuesday and Thursdays. Another reason for not hearing from me as often. I am so out of shape. This last session I was able to make it all the way through the 3 circuits. They say it does get better. I am walking in the morning and I hope that is helping as well. See if I can get some weight off. Have a good day and play smart......

No comments: