Monday, July 02, 2012

New Beginnings

I named this "New Beginnings" because I feel like I need to start fresh. Yes, playing poker and dealing the game is what this blog is about. But wait, shouldn't this be about me and my life and what is happening at the moment? Then again I go back to playing and dealing poker on a daily basis. Ok, my life is one track and of course the blog is the same day after day. If I am going to start a new beginning then maybe this should be about more than poker. Maybe I should blog about the other parts of my life as a poker player and dealer as well. By the way, if anyone knows how to make paragraphs with blogspot please let me know. I hate having sentences running together with different thoughts. Back to the thoughts of my life. I am going to start blogging about my weight loss effort. I will write more about that possibly tomorrow night. Right now I will let you know that something big is going to happen with me and I am excited. I have a meeting tomorrow at 3:30 and will blog after that. Ok, back to poker. Since June 17, I have been playing and dealing as usual. I have gotten to the final table 2 or 3 times and have chopped the money and have been doing well. As far as my live game it is not doing as well and I have thoughts on that and will discuss later. One of the hands I played last night in the $15 buy in $750 Guaranteed Tournament was monumental in my final table. I had QQ and the chip leader who was exercising his ability to be the table captain put in a raise to around T$8000. I thought about this move and since I had the feeling that he was wanting to push people around I went ahead and went over the top of him and went all in. He immediately called me and we turned the cards over and he showed A10. The flop, turn and river came up blank for him and I crippled him big time. Now I was the chip leader. One of my sayings is "Don't wake up the croc". When the crocodile hunter goes on the prowl I am searching for chips. It was nice to finish with a good chop and each of us took home $100. For me it is customer service when I get the chance to chop with the players. I see them on a daily basis and I would like to keep them coming back. Have a fun day.....

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Something Big?? Cant wait to hear about it