Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday

I am working my new schedule of five days in a row and when I get to work today we find out there are five dealers scheduled. I offered to take the day off and that would allow me to play some poker and I needed to visit the Diabetic Learning Center. I ended up playing in the morning $2 tournament I cashed for $40. I was also playing some live and after I was done for the day I was up $5. I bought in for the $65 deepstack tournament as well. Right now I feel like I am playing well and I want to keep pushing the tournaments. I will start playing the deepstack and try to place. The evening tournament was going well for me and I was chipping up nicely. My last hand was 77 and I called to see if I could get a set. The flop came out xx7 and I bet $3000. The other person raised and I went all in. He turned over KK. The turn was a blank and the river was the K. That was my tournament. I don't feel bad about what I did and I would have liked to continue but that didn't happen. I will plan on playing next week. The end of the month is today and I will be interested to see how I did for the month. Have a fun day......

No comments: