Monday, February 07, 2011

Slow Weekend

Actually this weekend was very slow. I must say I didn't do a thing. Sat around the house and on Sunday watched the Superbowl. I wasn't going to do that but I just didn't feel like doing anything. I like the fact the Green Bay Packers won. I still harbor ill thoughts about Steelers winning the Superbowl from the Seahawks a few years back. I still believe we will someday find out that the Refs were bought off to let Bettis get his one Superbowl win. Yes, I am a Rams fan but live in WA state so I do like the Seahawks but don't like it when the Rams and Seahawks have to play each other.

I did set up a Momentum play last night before going to bed. Now I will watch as EV moves and hopefully increase my capital in my account.

I am hoping for a good week. I am helping a person out with her paper route so I need to get up at 0245 in the morning. Haven't done that in a long time. I plan on doing it again tomorrow morning and then take a day on Wednesday to do the route on my own and give her a day off. This will give me something to do. Definitely not about the money. If it was I would get my own route.

Lets get this week started.

Have a fun day......

No comments: