Friday, May 13, 2011

Poker Thoughts

It has been about a month since I have played any poker. I have done a lot of thinking and some reading about poker. Trying to keep my head in the game and not giving up.

I am trying to set up a new BR to try and get myself going again. As you know I don't like the $2-20 game here in town but I also can't just travel outside of town to play since that will take up my BR as well. With that in mind I am going to get back to the $2-20 game and really try to get my mind in the proper spot.

I don't want to play tournaments at this point. I want to get myself into the live cash game and put a lot of effort in making this work. It may take me a couple of weeks to get myself ready but I will do this.

Anyone have thoughts on the $2-20 game and how I should approach this and make myself a winning player?

I need to get back to writing more on this blog and keep everyone informed on what is happening with the game.

Have a good day.....

No comments: