Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday

I have been reading Jonathan Little's book on tournament poker.

I look forward to the Live@thebike broadcasts on Tuesday and Friday evening. I may not watch them that night but will watch the archive edition the next day.

So far I have been charting the hands that are played by one of the players and learning from what he is doing playing this live game.

If you are going to go to the WSOP and play and would like to have some coaching get ahold of Chris Wilcox at www.internetpokercoach.com and he can help you to become a better player.

I have had him help me with my online game and I liked the coaching I recieved. It did help my game and he also gave me some things to work on to make me a better player. Give him a chance to help you as well.

Have a fun day.....

No comments: