Sunday, May 01, 2011

I am Sick and Tired

I was feeling a little tired the other day and really not thinking too much about it I continue to do my daily routines. You remember that I said that I had not been sleeping very well. That continued on and I think I finally wore down my immune system enough that I was open to anything that was crawling around. I now have a cold.

The person I sub for on her paper route called me on Wednesday to ask if I would take the next 5 days starting on Friday morning. At that time I said ok not a problem. At least I would get paid for 5 days of work.

It was 0330 in the morning on Thursday morning my cell phone rang and I picked it up and it was the paper carrier. She was sick and wanted me to cover for Thursday morning as well. I rolled out of bed and got the morning started and new that we were going to be an hour late getting the papers out. All papers have to be delivered by 0530. I moved and was finished with the route at 0550.

Still I have a cold. I am working through this and have one or two more days to go before she comes back. This will be a 6 day stretch of waking up at 0230. As long as I am somewhat getting a few hours of sleep we can make it to the end.

It does feel good to be out there walking in the early morning air. To be able to take the deep breaths and gives me something else to think about.

I have been watching "LOST" and yesterday after finally reaching the 4th season I am not going to watch any more of it. The show has taken a turn to more of the dark side of the island and finally figured out this show has Biblical undertones. The fight between the good and the evil. Anyway I don't normally watch that type of stuff even though I do like the story line just not what they are doing with this show.

I have been trying to come up with ways to keep my poker playing up and not loose my playing ability. I have been toying with the idea of going ahead and playing the Free Money and just play my game. I know people like to call all the way down but if I play my game it will still give me the opportunity to see hands right now.

I really don't want to play the $2-20 game but I may have to form a strategy and keep at it. I don't know, I am just thinking about it at this time.

It was nice to get the dividends in my account this past week. I will be working on the portfolio more.

Have a fun day.....

No comments: