Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday

I have been playing poker every day this week. I start out with the live game and then finish the day with 2 tournaments back to back.

Yesterday was not a good day for me. I got myself tilted and pushed with my last T$4500 and you know what? I didn't care. I was getting tired and basically was not getting any cards to go along with the 2 cards I had in my hand. Time to go home and take some time off.

Today I played the Live game and then one tournament. Drove myself home and the rest of the day was non poker related. Took my Dad over to see my Mom and then sat through my online Tax session. This year the Tax book is easier to read. Seems to make a little more sense to me. Did I just say that?

The roof on the house will be redone starting tomorrow. Off with the old shingles and on with the new. Hopefully everything will go alright.

I was reading a blog about having personal business cards. I decided what a great idea. This allows me to put my name out there and maybe network a little bit with my cards that really don't have much on them but my personal information.

I will be talking tomorrow with a person about a job. It would be fun to work in a field that you enjoy and its not a fulltime job. If it happens I will let you know what it is. If not then I keep plugging away working on the Tax class.

Have a fun day.....

No comments: