Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

This has been a rough week and I am glad to see it come to an end.

Had to take my Mom to the Emergency Department the other night and ended up in the hospital for a couple of days. I spent time sitting there in the room with her. Did my share of driving to get my Dad over to see her as well. This week we will be working with Hospice to get my Mom into their care. This will put a halt to the hospital visits and work on the comfort issues that will be coming up with her.

I have not played any poker this week. I found a site online though that has two nights where they will stream a live cash game. Go to Live at the Bike and it has been interesting and I am learning from the announcers they have. Even if I can't watch it live I can watch it later since they have it in the archives. One way to learn by watching the play of these individuals. It does make me want to get out there and play some poker though. I am very anxious to sit in a live cash game and see how I do with what I am learning. I am continuing my reading as well.

Japan has been hit hard this last week as well. The earthquake and then the tsunami on top of that. So many natural disasters. Our lives are so fragile here on this earth. We need to make sure every day that we are ready for whatever may take place.

Have a fun week and I hope to play some poker.......

No comments: