Monday, October 29, 2012

WSOP Time

I can not believe it has been a week since I have blogged anything. I have been working on my unemployment issue and that is taking a lot of time. I did get to play the freeroll Sunday afternoon and bubbled the final table. I have four more weeks to try and win at the final table for the $1000 prize pool. Would really like to be a part of the final nine and play for that. We didn't have the Friday night home game this past week. We will see if we are able to keep the group together and maybe play this week. I am still working on building another octogon table for our living room and then we can play here and have some room. I am also hoping to get a live home game going as well. The big time sucker for me is doing all of the pre paperwork for trying to get trained in a new job. That means I will need to go to school again this coming January. I am not looking forward to this but if it means a job then I will do this again. I just hope someone would like to hire a near retirement age person. Have a fun week. My bankroll is up again the $20 per week. If I don't play then I guess it grows. I really would like to play soon. Have a fun day..... Bankroll = $150

No comments: