Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday

I look around me and I am in a very big house. There happen to be boxes all around so I figure we must be just moving in or we are moving out. I couldn’t tell either way. The walls are all wood panels, every room is the same with this paneling. It does make for a rather dark house. As I walked around the house it was nice. I came upon an area of the house that was different. I walked over to the area and touched the wall. The wall opened up and there was a room that was different than the rest. It was lighter inside this room. I walked into the area and found a person inside this little room. He greeted me and I asked what he was doing. He was the elevator guy. That is all he did was operate the elevator in this room. I figured that would be a boring job to have especially in this house. The door closed behind me and he pushed the button. We started moving and when we got to the top the door opened. I walked out of the elevator into this very big room. It was very clean and at first I didn’t see anybody. As I was moving around in the room I noticed a person walking around in a maid uniform. I looked at her and I recognized her. I said “Mom, what are you doing here?” She told me that she was cleaning the room. I told her that she didn’t have to do that anymore. I also told her there were people that would help her and it was time for her to rest. She told me that she wanted to keep busy. I looked around and noticed there were other rooms and there were people in them. They were moving around doing paperwork or other administrative type work. No one was paying any attention to us. Mom had her hair done and she looked very nice. As we were walking and talking in the room I told her that I loved her and she told me “I love you too”. I then woke up from my sleep and I could remember this dream very vividly. I love you Mom.

No comments: