Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday

Today is my Thursday in the work week of life. Tomorrow is Wednesday and I will have two days off after that. I am looking forward to a couple of days of rest. I have to remember that working in the Gaming Industry is still working but I am having fun working in something that I really enjoy doing. Yes, I do have those days that when I sit at the table and I am not in a winning mode I am still doing something that a lot of people would love to do. I get to deal and play poker every day. I am always in a learning mode and reading the board when the cards are laid out. I like the fact that I can look at the cards and can figure out what the person has before the cards are turned over. Does that stop me from putting in the bet that calls them? I like to say I have that special gene that I want to see what people have and it does cost me to see the cards. I must say the month of July was a positive month with my bankroll and my live play. The tournaments I played also wasn't that bad. I am hoping for a good month of August. I hope you are enjoying the Weight Loss blogs as well. It is a little bit different but this is my life. I did play in a tournament on Monday night. This was a $5 buy in with a $500 prize pool and we ended up with 4 tables of players. It was nice to see and I didn't make it very far but that was alright. Our $65 Deepstack tournament is now moved to Wednesday night so I will now have a chance to play this one. I am not sure about tomorrow night yet but I will see. I am working out at Club24 at 5:30 and the tournament starts at 6PM so that creates some issues with the schedule. Well off to bed and Have a fun day.....

No comments: