Monday, September 17, 2012

Weight Loss Journey

We are now in the first part of September with my weight loss plan. During this time due to my schedule at work I have had to stop going to Revolutions class. That doesn’t mean I have given up on my goals it just means I have to work harder now to achieve what I want. My visit with my doctor comes in a few more weeks and we will see what he says about my weight loss. I have found that I am very tired. I am very sore every morning when I get up. I am sore when I get out of the dealers box when dealing poker and very sore when sitting for any length of time. I guess sore is good since I am actually doing something. My nutrition has gotten better as well. I am not eating as much and with the new drink I am having in the morning and the one I have at noon I am doing well. In the evening I have a dinner and am finding I am not eating as much as I used too. Certain things, I am finding, I am not hungry for anymore. My routine for exercise at this time is 6 to 7 days per week. I am doing 7.5 miles on the recumbent bike and 2.5 miles on the treadmill. It is a really good workout for me and lasting about 1.5 hours. My heart rate and my blood pressure have been in the normal range. My blood sugars are in the low normal range as well. This is why I am anxious to visit my doctor and see if we can lower the insulin I am using. My weight at this time is now at 227 pounds. I have finally reached the 20’s where I have not been in a long time. My clothes are starting to feel big on me and soon I will be forced to go shopping. I am really thankful for Club 24 and the equipment available for me to use to be able to keep working out and then I can reach my goals.

No comments: