Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday 12-12

Today will not be a good day to play poker. What a day at work. I end up taking quite a few calls from the Help Desk to solve questions about the Software we work with. My Boss has to have a report finished by this evening so she can report on it tomorrow and then our sons car is needing work. I find out the cost so far is $340. That was just for the switch for the lights. Now its the belts and the Tune-up. This thing is going to cost close to $1000 by the time they get done. Wow. I remember working on cars and being able to tear the engine down and put it back together and I did all the work. Now it is computer chips and all the rest.

I also found out one of my co-workers gets to go to a class on the the application we use and I have been there 3 years and have been wanting to do this and because I am not licensed as a RN they get to go and I don't. That of course is not fair since I have been wanting to do this. I have been learning it as I go and gleaning as much information out of my work mates as I can. I know it sounds like sour grapes and it is. That is why I shouldn't play poker. Depression leads to throwing money away and eating. Neither are good for me.

I figured out that my play last night and coming in 6th place was because I played way to many hands. I need to be patient and not push the hands when they are not there. Patience is the key.

My son and daughter-in-law are going out for poker night tonight. They play every Monday night at a friends house. He does well in these games.

Nothing has happened with the Forex so far today. Will take a look at the entrances and see how close I am to any of them. I have to be patient with that as well. I got out too early last week and even though I earned some pips I could have had more if I would have just been patient. Wow, there is that word again.


No comments: