Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday 12-19-05

This week at work is going to go slow. Not much happening and will continue to try and clean stuff off of the desk that I haven't been able to do for a while.

I played one game of SNG poker tonight and came in 4th place. One spot out of the money. I always hate that. You get close and then you just do not get the cards to come your way. And then when you have to go all in just to survive with the best hand then someone beats you with a lesser hand. It is just the nature of playing online poker I believe. I read somewhere that you will get hands and then you will get a number of hands that will not help you even if they are good. I had the AK twice tonight and did not win on either of them.

I am still set up with the Forex tonight and the none of the currencies are close to the buying spot. I would like to get 200 - 300 pips per week but will be patient and not push it to try and achieve it.

No comments: