Monday, December 26, 2005

Monday 12-26-05

Well, Christmas is over and now we are starting back to work. I took half of the day off and went shopping and spent the time with my wife.

Basically did not play poker over the weekend. We went to parties and I spent the time with family. Will try to play some poker this week.

The Foreign Exchange Market will open this evening and my Entries have been set. They have not changed from what I posted a few days ago. I am reading a new book on the Forex. It is interesting. Do what is not normal. Changing your paradigm. I am anxious to get to the system. Not so much Technical as it is more Fundamental. I don't normally trade that way. I must be open to new ideas. If what you are doing is not working then try to do what the people do that are making money. Read and listen and then learn. See it and then do it.

No comments: