Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday

It was nice to go back to work yesterday. Dealing the cards and being around people and not thinking about the inevitable. They understand what is going on as well so that does make a difference.

One person yesterday did drive me nuts. I was dealing the cards and one player went all in. I ended up have two more callers and they were for more chips. I started to divide the chips out and the person kept telling me I was wrong. I just couldn't see what I was doing wrong. He got very boisterous about it so I call the floor over to see what the problem was.

I explained my actions to the Floor person and then showed him what I was trying to accomplish. When I got done the floor said I had done it right and the player says "I see". All of that for this. The floor then told the person to calm down and let me do my job. I was correct in what I
did.

Other than that it was an uneventful day. I then took the bus home and made Enchiladas and Chile Rellenos for our meal that evening. My sister and her daughter with her daughter are in town to visit our Mom and Dad.

I have been looking at a Kindle Fire. I am looking at the Pros and Cons of purchasing one of these. I loaded the kindle on my iPhone last night so I can try it out on the iphone and see if it would make a difference for me on the bigger device.

Well, off to the bus transfer center to go to work.

Have a fun day........

No comments: