Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Saving My Job

How does one go about saving a job?

We were told in a staff meeting we need to come up with ways to save our jobs. Spring and Summer is coming and just like any season the poker players in the area will be doing other things during the time the sun is out. Getting fresh air and doing something else is important to life but I need to save my job.

I need to come up with a tournament and a structure that would make people want to play in the tournament. Need to put that thinking cap on.

I took my truck in yesterday to have the front end aligned. Yep, it was out of alignment as I have known for some time. Really, the cost was not as bad as I thought it could be. Now my next project is to get the brakes done. As I build my bankroll I can get some projects done as well.

I purchased my month pass last night for the bus transit system. I will give it a try for the month and see if it will work for me. Saving gas is one thing I know I can do and help our bottom line here at home. Buying the pass on a monthly basis is nice as well and a person can go month by month depending on what is going on for the month.

Back to dealing today.

Have a fun day.......

No comments: