Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday

Mom is still with us and it was a good Valentines Day.

I took my Dad over to see Mom after talking to him about what had happened the day before. I try to prepare him for the events that he will see. Mom was alert and trying to talk. The Director of the unit offered to let Dad stay with Mom the whole day. Dad sat with Mom and talked with her without any one else in the room. It was a good day for him and I think it was something that needed to be done for him.

I am trying to get back into some poker stuff. I started watching the Live@thebike yesterday evening. Annie Duke was on commentating on the SNG they had going. I need to go back over the video to try and glean some information from the program.

Today I am going back to work and will be dealing. Not sure about playing the game. I may wait a bit for that. I would like to be more focused.

I can't believe how many people still talk on their cell phones while driving the car. It is just amazing to me.

Have a fun day.....

No comments: