Sunday, January 22, 2006

Football Sunday

I have alot of catching up to do here. I keep thinking I need to put something up and then the day is gone before I know it.

Today the 12 Daily Pro is now up to $12.24 and am starting the first payback to my account of $7.92. So the first $6 has grown $1.92. All I did was look at 12 sites per day to get that. If I would have had more money in there I would have earned more. I am going to stay with the $6 every 6 days and see how that goes and let this thing build up and then start increasing the amount that I will put in to earn the money.

The last time I was working the Forex I was -20 pips on Tuesday. Wednesday I set up and was -15 pips. So on thursday I set up the tunnel system and was -17 pips. Not a good week. I need to go back to the papers and see if I was setting it up wrong or if I missed something.

I played Online Poker on Friday evening in a Shootout Tournament. This tournament has 4 sessions and you have to be in the top 3 on each of your tables to advance. They pay the top three in the first 3 tables and then on the last table will pay 5 spots. The start of the tournament we had 1320 players. I was 3rd place on the 1st session and was able to get to the 2nd table. On the 2nd session there are 396 players and I made it to 1st place at my table on this one to advance to the 3rd session. In the 3rd session there are 120 people left and I placed at 45th place trying to get to the final session of 36 players. I got real close. I did make some money on this tournament. I am in the positive with the account. I am definatly not playing with my principal.
Now on Saturday night I started to play SNG's and placed 6th out of 10 and on the second game I placed 4th. On the SNG's they only pay the top 3. I was chip leader with the second game and tried to take some players out and my stack just twindled and they got better cards and I couldn't get them to back down. It cost me. I should have been more patient. I had the chips.

My weight for the week is 238.

I set up a listserve for a software company this weekend as well. I hope it goes well. It will take some of my time to monitor it but I do believe it will be worth it. I told the company that I wanted to do this some time ago and I hope they will back it as well. I am also supposed to be monitoring and setting up a web page for our church. That will take some time as well.

Football is going and right now the Pittsburgh Steelers are way in front of Denver Broncos. How about a Steeler and Seahawk Superbowl.

I watched Two for the Money last night. That was a good movie. It got a little predictable in the end and it got a little choppy with the story line. Goes to show the movie could have gone a little further but with time restraints they started chopping it and that is what I thought it looked like. Good Movie. I would give it 4 starts out of 5.

No comments: