Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday again

A very busy evening last night. I will tell you about it soon.

12Daily Pro is at 5.76 for the 23rd of January. I am earning about $1.44 per day right now. The company sent me an email today telling me I will have another upgrade coming on the 24th due to them missing the first one that I put in on the 4th when I signed up. I also put a website on the site now and it has had 5 hits so far. I will continue to work with this and see if things will grow.

I did something I said I would not do again. I spent 5 years with MLM's and it did not go well. That is when I got into Stock and Stock Options and now Forex. Well, I joined one last night. It is call Xooma and it is real interesting to read. I put the Link on the right side so you can go visit and read about it. I also put the 12daily pro there as well. You will also see StormPay. This is where I place the Finances to back the 12daily Pro. Go ahead and look at them and if you have any questions let me know.

I set up two currencies tonight. EUR/JPY and GBP/USD. I will see how they do in the morning before I go to work.

No comments: