Thursday, January 26, 2006

One more day to go

Here we are looking for Friday again. Weekend is right around the corner.

The 12 Daily Pro is doing well. I am now at $11.52 for this session and tomorrow another will go into the payout mode. I am waiting for the payout and see if this really pays off. I am receiving .72 every day for $6 that was initially put in. You can see after 12 days times .72 how much I am earning each time. I have a rotation of every six days I am putting money in and soon will be using money that I am earning from.

Last night I played 2 SNG's and I came in 6th place in both of them. I tried to play a few more hands and see if I could get a flop for very little chips. I noticed that some of them were playing that way and were building there chips and able to stay in the game a little longer. I don't like to play that way but sometimes you have to go with the herd. The second game I had pocket A's and was taken out with straight. Didn't even see that coming. I figured I finally got a hand to play and then BAM. Took me down.

I tell you my forex trading has not done well this week. I went -30 pips and then decided to get into EUR/JPY since I have been doing well with it. I decided to not go for such big profits and try for at least 10 pips tonight and get out. I set up EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/JPY and so far 2 out of the three have turned in 10 pips each for a total of +20 pips. GBP is Farting around and not getting with the program tonight.

I received the package from Xooma this evening and got my X2O and have drank my first 24 oz. of water. It says I can take one packet minimum during the day. Maybe take 2 or 3 to get into the system and see if it will help my Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis or anything else it wants to help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally was able to access your blog. Subway diet? Read South Bieach Diet book I know you own before you do that.