Thursday, January 05, 2006

Slow Computer

My computer is not doing well this evening. I am not going to chance it by playing poker tonight. It is acting slow and taking forever to load any application that I am trying to run.

Forex: I am in a position this evening and I am hoping to get out of it early before morning arrives. I do not like to be in the market on Fridays anyway and this being the first Friday of the month does not help matters. I am in USD/JPY this evening. It looked to be the best one with the MA's nearing a cross over. I went ahead and went in before the actual crossover which is not a good move but something that looked like I could get away with because of the wide swings this was taking. I am in positive territory as I am writing this and would hope to be out sometime soon.

My weight loss food intake for the day consisted of :
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs and 1 toast with 8 oz. of Orange Juice.
Lunch: Tomato Soup with 1/2 sandwich egg salad with 1/4 can of Diet Cherry Coke.
Supper: 6 oz of Rib eye with Baked Potato, Nachos and Ice Tea.

I think I need to start eating a light snack sometime around 2:30 because I eat lunch at 11:30. When I get home I want to eat everything in sight. At some point I need to add exercise. What a treaded word for me.


No comments: