Friday, January 13, 2006

It is finally Friday

I didn't think it would ever get here.

I got on the bus this morning from the new parking lot at work and found out that one of the riders had his car stolen from the lot 3 days before. Where have I been? Evidently not paying attention. They found his car about 200 miles away on the side of the road and all he was told was that the wheels and tires were still on the car. My next concern is about the security in that lot and my truck being parked there. Is it safe? I like riding the shuttle every morning because it takes me right to the door and I don't have to walk ( exercise ) to get to the work place.

This morning I looked at the Forex currency that I had set up the night before and found it the USD/JPY at +5 pips. I went ahead and took the positive pips. Again I don't like to be in the market over the weekend. This was a good week for trading for me. I like this Tunnel trading. Once I reach my predetermined amount of Principle I will start opening with another Lot. That will start the $$ to start multiplying.

I am going to try and play poker tonight. A friend called and is going to start in a shootout at 8:40 and I am going to go see if I can register for that. Hopefully I will have good news for you tomorrow.

The 12 Daily Pro is now at $2.88. Let it grow. I need to find something to advertise. Maybe this blog? Maybe not?

Welcome to my sister that started blogging yesterday. I will post her site here soon. Now if I can get my other sister to start her own. See how easy it is to journal.

No comments: