Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow is Here

Remember the picture of my truck the other day? It was looking rather dark outside and could snow at any time. Well, it picked last night to come down with the white stuff.


It is snowing hard and it is not done.

I dealt the usual games yesterday and then came home. I did not go back out to play. It was nice to sit at home and just do nothing.

I am looking at taking the bus system to work. I am trying to cut my expenses and that is one way to do it. The other one is to not eat out as much. That one will be hard. Then to add some exercise to the mess. I read about people living on less and I need to cut it down a bit. I already do at times but now I need to get really down to business.

I need to get out there and clear the snow off of the truck so I can get to work. I do not like being cold.

Have a fun day.....

No comments: