Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tournament Play

Yesterday was a short day for me. I dealt in the first tournament and then we waited for the signups for the $25 deepstack event. We didn't get enough players so it was called off. We did get a live game going and I opted to sign out since the amount of dealers there were not needed.

Remember that yesterday was my first day taking the bus to work. It went well and I am going to continue to use the bus during the week. It will save me money and it was nice not having to drive to work.

I signed up for the evening tournament which was the $65 deepstack. The people that play this tournament are different than the players during the other more inexpensive tournaments. This one for me is a game checker to see where I am at in my game.

I did well in the first three rounds collecting chips and then the cards turned on me and they went cold. After 2 1/2 hours I was out of the tournament with about 30 players remaining. It was just not happening for me tonight.

Today I am back at the usual tournaments dealing. I would like to get into a live game since I haven't played in a while. My usual time was Monday and I was busy surprising my wife with her ride in the Limo.

Have a fun day.......

No comments: